Buy a car is a huge investment. So it’s only obvious to try and make the most out of it. The car seller does try to ensure the longevity of your car with a long-term warranty. However, the problem with that is, the warranty will have limited to certain parts or problems. So if certain parts of your parts break or get damaged, you will have to buy them for replacement on your own. However, buying new and genuine auto parts is not always feasible. In that case, buying used auto parts at a cheap price is the way to go. However, durability and reliability is always a concern in used auto parts. But that’s not the case with A1 Spare Parts. We provide warranty even on used auto parts so you can feel relieved about its durability and reliability.
Warranty on Used Auto Parts: A1 Spare Parts’ Policy
As per the Australian consumer act, we are providing three months of warranty by default on all the products. But you can extend it up to 30 months by adding a little more cash on the purchase. The warranty period begins at the date of purchase.
The warranty only covers the mechanical failure of the parts. If the parts have suffered through any cosmetic or accidental damage, A1 Spare Parts won’t be liable to compensate for the loss.
In addition to the regular type of warranty, A1 Spare Parts also has 7-days no questions asked return policy. That means, you can return the product within a week of purchase and you will get fully refunded. So you are on the safe side. However, if you chose to return the product, we won’t be obliged to pay for your shipping charges. You will have to bear that on your own.
Also, while returning, the product should be in the same condition as it was before shipping. The product should not be deformed by any means. If the product is bent, twisted or broken, A1 Spare Parts won’t be liable to take back the product in return.
In a nutshell, the following points encompass all of our warranty policy.
- The warranty is an agreement between A1 Spare Parts and the Original Buyer. This agreement is by no way transferrable and does not cover the damages caused due to improper handling, misuse, neglect or accidents.
- A1 Spare Parts shall not be responsible for the payment of any incidental damages or the damage arising caused by injury or towing. Either whole or part, A1 Spare Parts won’t be responsible to pay for the failure of parts under these scenarios.
- Unless stated otherwise, the warranty protects the original buyers for up to three months, which is counted from the issued date. Upon failure A1 Spare Parts replaces the car parts, however, the labor charges associated with it will not be covered by us.
- The warranty also does not cover the purchaser’s loss of time, loss of vehicle use, towing expense, commercial loss, and consequential damages.
- If the parts and accessories are marked with “No Warranty/Core”, it means no warranty is being provided to the parts/accessories. It means the parts/accessories are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable.
- All the parts and components in the engine long block assembly are warranted against failure. That means any damage solely caused due to the mechanical failure on engine head(s), block, cylinders, rings, pistons, crankshaft, main bearings, connecting rods and pins, camshafts and bearings, timing chain gears, rockers arms, valve springs, guides, and seats, pushrods, lifters, and oil pump are covered by A1 Spare Parts.
- Some of the cylinder heads and motor have heat tabs installed on them. If the center of a heat tab is melted, the warranty will be void.
- In the event of a part failure, it must be inspected in the vehicle before removal, or the warranty will be void.
- Electrical parts are warranted to work at the time of purchase. However, we don’t guarantee that it will solve your electrical problems. And we are not liable for improper installation or diagnosis. On the electrical parts, a warranty exists in the form of exchange only. There is no refund policy on electrical parts.
- Transmission, trans-axles, and differentials are guaranteed to work properly. We recommend new oil seals and gaskets to be installed before installation. However, we do not guarantee against oil leaks. However, A1 Spare Parts must be notified of any defective transmissions, axle assemblies, and engine assemblies before any repairs before coverage will be considered.
- Body sections which have been cut off to order are not refundable.
- Carburetors are sold as a rebuild-able part. Warranty by exchange only.
- In order to claim warranty, buyers need to notify an authorized agent or manager of A1 Spare Parts before the expiration of the warranty period. The warranty period will be counted from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is void without a receipt.
- Upon buyers’ interest, the warranty can be extended up to 30 months. However, the Extended Warranty is subject to additional terms and conditions, which are available upon request.